About Me

My photo
Busy, advanced bookings highly recommended. I have an insatiable lust for life and knowledge, but only one of me to pursue satisfying all of my curiosities.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Goodbye Thailand : Introduction

Nearly 5 years ago, I completed my undergraduate studies at the University of Bristol, U.K. and returned back to Thailand, a country in which I was born but not raised as a Thai. I will soon be departing Bangkok and heading to London permanently to join the Consultant as we begin our married life together.

Naturally, there will be certain things to reminisce about.

Things I will probably miss the most:
1) Eating Adventures
2) My People
3) MRT, BTS, Public Transportation
4) Rachaprasong Golden Square Mile
5) The Beautiful Beaches and Islands
6) The Party Scene

Things which I am certain few people would ever miss:
1) The Unmentionable Caste System
2) Traffic (and Lack of Road Rules in Relation Thereto)
3) Corporate Culture
4) Sexpats, Giks and Other Forms of Sexual Pollution
5) Public Services
6) Public Nose-Picking

I should write a mini-series expanding my ideas further, right?

Thank you for reading and stay tuned for the next blogpost <3

1 comment:

  1. Don't stop writing Ally... Maximising my miles so I can be with you at your party!

    ReplyDelete